Aword about Insurance

Does your contractor have employees? Workers' compensation insurance is required by law if the contractor has employees or workers. Check the CSLB website, to make sure the worker's comp policy is current. Although not required, it's also a good idea to ask whether the contractor carries general liability insurance in case your property accidentally is damaged during the project. You might consider contracting your home ower insurance carrier to find out if it would be advisable to take out a temporary "rider" to your insurance policy, which is extended coverage for a determined period of time or for a particular use.

Contact Us Today!

Arthur's Flooring

1300 N. Shaffer,

STE #64,

Orange, CA 92867

Phone. 714-495-9569